KELOWNA, British Columbia, May 1, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — Leading wellness technology company CoreHealth Technologies announces its new customer CareATC, a technology-driven employee population health management company. CoreHealth’s all-in-one corporate wellness tracking software will enable CareATC to design, deliver and administer workplace wellness programs for national employers to create healthier, happier workforces.
Oklahoma-based CareATC chose CoreHealth to integrate with their existing patient portal and transition its Health Passport program onto the CoreHealth platform. CareATC’s patient portal allows users to schedule medical and screening appointments, speak with a healthcare professional via telemedicine, find a CareATC location, view screening/medical tests and PHA results and to access their Health Passport program which consists of challenges, events, content, incentives, coaching and more.
CareATC will leverage CoreHealth’s:
- out-of-the-box wellness challenges with the capability to develop their own challenges using CoreHealth’s challenge design wizard.
- events feature to schedule, promote and track wellbeing workshops and seminars.
- health content management tools to enable CareATC to develop and distribute their own written and video-based content and access additional health-related articles through third-party vendor HealthFeed. HealthFeed presents personalized and relevant Krames health education to each user based on his or her unique health needs gathered via biometrics results.
- scoring hub to develop and track their incentives program using risk stratification and personalization.
- extensive experience integrating with third-party systems to create a seamless end-user experience for participants to move between CoreHealth’s wellness tracking platform and CareATC’s patient portal.
- wellness tracking app called MyWellApp to engage participants in health and wellness from any device.
In addition, there are plans to implement CoreHealth’s Health Coaching tools to provide secure individual, group, telephonic and video-based coaching with CareATC’s qualified coaches.
“We conducted an exhaustive search of wellness technologies as we needed a solution that was flexible and gave us the ability to tailor each client portal to meet the unique needs of each,” says Dr. Kim Hutton, CareATC’s chief medical officer. “It was especially important that we chose a vendor that was willing and able to integrate with our existing patient portal as an easy user experience was essential. We found a perfect technology partner with CoreHealth and look forward to continuing to scale our programs and business with confidence.”
“CareATC is a national leader in health and wellness and the perfect partner for CoreHealth. They offer comprehensive programs and are innovative with their approach to wellbeing with a focus on proving results for their clients,” said Anne Marie Kirby, founder and CEO of CoreHealth Technologies. “It’s a privilege to partner with them and power their Health Passport Program to engage their large participant population and get them excited about wellbeing.”
CoreHealth powers workplace wellness programs for top corporate wellness companies, insurers and their wellness divisions, health coaching companies, employee assistance providers, group benefits brokers, human resources consulting firms and health systems and their wellness divisions.
About CoreHealth Technologies:
CoreHealth Technologies Inc. is a leading all-in-one corporate wellness platform trusted by wellness providers to power their health and wellbeing programs for more than three million employees worldwide. At CoreHealth, we believe that developing the best employee wellness programs is all about giving providers the right code, design and access to best-in-class innovations. With the most customization, integrations and reliability of any software in its class, CoreHealth’s powerful platform lets users focus on growing great wellness companies. For more information, visit the CoreHealth website or YouTube Channel.
Anne Marie Kirby, CEO & Founder
1-866-396-2673, ext. 101
Anne Marie Kirby
Co-Founder & CEO of CoreHealth Technologies
Dr. Kim Hutton
CareATC’s Chief Medical Officer
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/employee-population-health-management-company-careatc-chooses-corehealth-wellness-platform-to-power-programs-300841592.html
SOURCE CoreHealth Technologies