|Page (1) of 1 - 02/03/17||email article||print page|
(February 03, 2017)
DUBLIN, Feb. 3, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "United States Nurse Call Systems Market 2017" report to their offering.
This study focuses on the nurse call systems market in the United States of America and provides a holistic view of the overall market.
For purposes of this study, solutions which are strictly marketed as nurse call solutions have been considered. Other communication channels, such as telephones that are not solely installed for nurse calling, specifically, have been excluded in this report.
The base year for this study is 2016. This report provides revenue forecasts from 2016 until 2023.
Nurse Call Systems Study Segmentation:
- Basic Audio/Visual System - Intercom Systems - Wireless Systems - Digital Systems - IP-Based Systems
- Acute Care Facilities - Aged Care Facilities
Information covered by each country:
- Market size, growth rates, and revenue forecasts for the overall nurse call systems market (2016-2023)
- Market size, growth rates, and revenue forecasts for individual types of nurse call systems (2016-2023)
- Comparative analysis of end-user segments for nurse call systems, i.e., acute care facilities and aged care facilities (2016-2023)
- Growth drivers, restraints and challenges, and trends
- Competitive landscape with market share analysis (2016) and strategic recommendations
- Quotes by key industry participants
Key Topics Covered:
I. Scope of Research
a. System Type Definitions
b. End-User Definitions
c. Executive Summary
II. United States Nurse Call Systems Market Landscape
a. Country Profile
b. Market Measurements, 20
c. Market Drivers
d. Impact Analysis of Market Drivers
e. Market Restraints
f. Impact Analysis of Market Restraints
g. Total Nurse Call Systems Market Revenue Forecasts (2016-2023)
h. Basic Audio/Visual Nurse Call Systems Market Forecasts (2016-2023)
i. Nurse Call Intercoms Market Forecasts (2016-2023)
j. Wireless Nurse Call Systems Market Forecasts (2016-2023)
k. Digital Nurse Call Systems Market Forecasts (2016-2023)
l. IP-based Nurse Call Systems Market Forecasts (2016-2023)
m. Market Shares by Revenues, by End-user (2016 & 2023)
n. Competitive Analysis
o. Quotes on Market Trends
III. Key Organizations
a. Rauland-Borg Corporation
b. Ascom Wireless Solutions
c. Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc.
d. Azure Healthcare Limited
e. Strategic Recommendations
- Ascom Wireless Solutions
- Azure Healthcare Limited
- Curbell Medical Products Inc.
- Hill-Rom Holdings Inc.
- Jeron Electronic Systems Inc.
- Rauland-Borg Corporation
- TekTone Sound & Signal Mfg. Inc.
- West-Com Nurse Call Systems Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dg3755/united_states
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/united-states-nurse-call-systems-market-report-2017---research-and-markets-300401937.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved
Related Keywords:USA, Inc., Other, Medical Professionals,
Related Sites: DMN Newswire , HTN - Health Technology Net
Related Newsletter: Tutorial Finder , Review Seeker , DMN Newswire Newsletter