|Page (1) of 1 - 03/10/17||email article||print page|
(March 10, 2017)
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Bioceramics Market - Segmented by Material, Type, End-User Industry and Geography - Trends and Forecasts (2016 - 2021)" report to their offering.
The global bio-ceramics market expected to record a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period from 2015 to 2020 with its market demand which was USD 12.5 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach USD 16.8 billion by 2020. Bio-ceramics are ceramic materials that are biocompatible and these owing to their properties such as biocompatible, wear resistant, light weight, are used in various applications and mostly for repair and replacement of diseased and damaged parts of the musculoskeletal system. Their diverse properties make bio-ceramics be used in a variety of applications in surgical implants, dental and bone implants, joint replacements, bone graft substitutes, dental implants, orthopaedic load-bearing coatings, etc.
Market Dynamics of the Global Bio-Ceramics Market:
- Growing demand for medical services and devices
- Demand for biocompatible materials
- Increased usage in dental care
- Usage in replacement of hard tissues of the body
- Growing need to maintain healthy lifestyle
- Increasing need for implants continues to increase the demand for implantable bio-ceramics and composites
- Rising urban populations and increasing consumer incomes are other market drivers.
- Bio-ceramics are not resilient
- Bio-ceramics are not easy to fabricate.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Bio-Ceramics Market
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
6. Regional Analysis
7. Price Analysis
8. Future of Bio-Ceramics Market
9. Competitive Landscape
10. Company Profiles
- Evonik Industries AG
- Amedica Corp.
- Morgan Advanced Materials
- Bayer AG
- Berkeley Advanced Biomaterials, Inc.
- CAM Bioceramics BV
- Carpenter Technology Corp.
- Collagen Matrix, Inc.
- Corbion N.V.
- Covalon Technologies Ltd.
- DENTSPLY International, Inc.
- Invibio Ltd.
- Nobel Biocare
- Royal DSM
- Tosoh Corp.
- Wright Medical Technology, Inc.
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.
- Kyocera Corp.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bg9xlg/global
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Related Topics: Biomaterials
Related Sites: AEC Newsroom , Digital CAD , DMN Newswire , HTN - Health Technology Net
Related Newsletter: CADList Newsletter , Tutorial Finder , Review Seeker