|Page (1) of 1 - 03/17/17||email article||print page|
(March 17, 2017)
Wilmington, Delaware, March 17, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The report ?COPD and Asthma Devices Market by Inhalers Type (Drug powder, Metered Dose, Soft Mist), Nebulizers (Compressor, Ultrasonic, Mesh) - Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast 2022, available on MarketIntelReports, estimates that portable device usage will rise during the forecast period.
Browse numerous Market Tables as well as Figures which are spread through 145 Pages and an in-depth TOC on the ?COPD and Asthma Devices Market 2022 http://www.marketintelreports.com/report/LI16579/copd-and-asthma-devices-market-by-inhalers-type-drug-powder-metered-dose-soft-mist-nebulizers-compressor-ultrasonic-mesh--global-opportunity-analysis-and-industry-forecasts-2015--2022
Scope & Regional Forecast of the COPD and Asthma Devices Market
COPD and asthma devices, also known as pulmonary drug delivery devices, are used as a permanent treatment or rescue therapy for respiratory diseases and other related ailments. It is the most advanced mode of drug administration in which the drug is directly delivered to the lungs to provide a systemic effect. COPD and asthma have significant shares in the global respiratory diseases market. According to the Global Initiative for Asthma (GINA), around 300 million people across the world suffer from asthma every year. COPD, being the 3rd leading cause for death, led to the death of 3 million people in 2013. Thus, a variety of drug-delivery protocols, such as oral and parenteral delivery, are developed for the treatment of COPD and asthma. However, the pulmonary drug delivery system is the most effective treatment option as compared to the other conventional methods.
Request Sample PDF Brochure @ http://www.marketintelreports.com/pdfdownload.php?id=li16579
The world COPD and asthma devices market is expected to reach $41,355.2 million by 2022. The major factors driving the market growth include increasing awareness for respiratory diseases, such as asthma and emphysema, and rising incidence of respiratory diseases caused due to cigarette consumption. The growth of the market would be boosted due to increase in healthcare expenditure, growth in the use of automation in healthcare industry, and rapid adoption of advanced medical solutions. Currently, most of healthcare practitioners and pulmonary diseases specialists prefer a combination of a drug and a device, for instance inhaler and nebulizer, owing to its fast and effective outcome. However, the market growth could be hindered due to high cost associated with nebulizers, side effects occurring due to excessive dosage, and lack of awareness regarding drug inhalation.
- The market estimations in this report are based on high-end analysis of the key segments from 2015 to 2022.
- Extensive analysis of the world COPD and asthma devices market, by product, helps in understanding the various types of devices used for the treatment of respiratory conditions.
- This report provides comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict growth of the COPD and asthma devices market.
- Porters Five Forces model provides an in-depth analysis of the bargaining power of buyers and suppliers, threats of new entrants and substitutes, and competition among the key market players.
- Competitive intelligence highlights the business practices adopted by leading market players across various geographies.
- SWOT analyses of market players enable the study of the internal environment and strategies adopted by them.
Inquiry before buying report @ http://www.marketintelreports.com/inquiry-before-buying.php?id=li16579
Prominent Segmentations Involved in the COPD and Asthma Devices Market
The COPD and Asthma Devices Market can be broken down into various segmentations on the basis of -
- Product Type: Inhalers (Drug powder inhalers, Metered dose inhalers, Soft mist inhalers) and Nebulizers (Compressor nebulizers, Ultrasonic nebulizers, Mesh nebulizers).
- Geographical Location: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, LAMEA and Others.
Some of the sample companies profiled in the COPD and Asthma Devices Market report are as follows:
- Glaxosmithcline PLC
- Novartis AG
- Merck & Company
- Philips Healthcare (Division of Royal Philips Company)
- AstraZeneca Plc.
- 3M Healthcare
- GF Health Products
- Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Smith Medicals, Inc.
- Baxter International
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the COPD and Asthma Devices Market.
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change.
- Understand the competitive environment, the markets major players and leading brands.
- A five-year forecast method is used in order to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Purchase COPD and Asthma Devices Market Report @ http://www.marketintelreports.com/purchase.php?id=li16579
MarketIntelReports (MIR) aims to empower our clients to successfully manage and outperform in their business decisions. We do this by providing Premium Market Intelligence, Strategic Insights and Databases from a range of Global Publishers.
MarketIntelReports currently has more than 150,000 plus titles and 100+ publishers on our platform and growing consistently to fill the ?Global Intelligence Demand Supply Gap. We cover more than 15 industry verticals being: Automotive, Electronics, Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Chemicals, Building & Construction, Agriculture, Food & Beverages, Banking & Finance, Media and Government, Public Sector Studies.
Company Name: Market Intel Reports
Contact Person: Mayur S
Email: [email protected]
Address: 2712 Centerville Road, Suite 400
Country: United States
Related Sites: HTN - Health Technology Net
Related Newsletter: Tutorial Finder , Review Seeker , DMN Newswire Newsletter