|Page (1) of 1 - 03/20/17||email article||print page|
(March 20, 2017)
VALLEY COTTAGE, New York, March 20, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Future Market Insights, in its latest research, delivers key insights on the factors impacting the global digital mobile X-ray device market. According to the report, demand for digital mobile X-ray devices will continue to be fuelled by applications in orthopaedic- and chest-imaging. These two end-use applications accounted for 60% revenue share of the market in 2016.
Key Driving Factors
- Increasing emphasis on diagnostic imaging services by various government bodies.
- Increasing geriatric population - according to WHO, global geriatric population will reach 2 billion by 2050
- Rising incidences of orthopaedic diseases and bone injuries - WHO estimates global prevalence of arthritis to between 0.3% and 1%
- Contractual agreements and acquisitions by manufacturers
- Increasing adoption of 3D medical imaging equipment, especially in the field of orthopaedics
- Increase in the number of free standing imaging centers
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-990
- High cost of clinical trials and stringent regulations have remained longstanding challenges for manufacturers
- Lack of inadequate imaging infrastructure in developing countries. High cost associated with initial set up and installation has been identified as a major restraint
- Increasing pressure on the healthcare budget in the U.S. and rising awareness among patients about the potential health impact of radiation
By product type, mobile devices will continue to outsell handheld devices. In 2016, of the US$ 7.67 Bn worth of digital X-ray devices sold, 91.5% were mobile devices. However, owing to their small base size, demand for handheld digital mobile X-ray devices will grow at a higher CAGR than mobile devices.
Hospitals and radiology centers will continue to be the leading end-users of digital mobile X-ray devices globally. These two end-users collectively accounted for nearly 70% revenue share of the market in 2016. According to Future Market Insights' research, these two end-use sectors will continue to account for the bulk of demand for digital mobile X-ray markets during the forecast period.
Preview Analysis on Global Digital Mobile X-Ray Devices Market Segmentation By Product - Mobile X-Ray, Hand-Held X-Ray Device; By Technology - Computed Radiography, Direct Radiography; By Application - Orthopaedic Imaging, Chest Imaging, Dental Imaging and Others; By End-User - Hospital, Radiology Centres, Outpatient Clinics and Other End Users: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/digital-mobile-x-ray-market
Region-wise Analysis and Forecast
- North America is the largest market for digital mobile X-rays globally. Demand for digital mobile X-ray devices in the region is fuelled by strong sales in the U.S.
- North America's revenue share of the global market was nearly 32% in 2016. Owing to increasing demand in Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ), Latin America, and Japan, North America will witness a slight dip in revenue share over the forecast period.
- APEJ is projected to be the fastest growing market for digital mobile X-ray devices globally. The market in the region is expected to grow on account of high volume demand from China and India.
- The Eastern Europe digital mobile X-ray market will witness slowest growth among all regions.
Speak with Analyst on any Report Related Queries: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-990
Competitive Landscape Analysis
Leading companies in the global digital mobile X-ray devices market are General Electric Healthcare Limited, Siemens AG, Esaote SpA, Hitachi Ltd., Koninklijke Philips N.V, Planmed OY, EOS Imaging, and Toshiba Medical Corporation. These leading companies are eyeing the lucrative APEJ market to capitalise on the growing opportunities.
Future Market Insights maintains a positive outlook on the global digital mobile X-ray market, projecting it to grow at 7.1% CAGR through 2026.
More from FMI's Cutting-edge Intelligence:
- Special Purpose Needles Market Segmentation By Product Type - Fine Aspirating Needles, Biopsy Needles, Hypodermic Needles, Pen Needles, Suture Needles, and Others; By Application - Sample Collection, Drug Delivery; By Distribution Channel - Hospital Pharmacies, Private Clinics, Retail Pharmacies and Drug Stores, E-Commerce: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/special-purpose-needles-market
- Cancer Supportive Care Products Market Segmentation By Drug Class - Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs, Anti-Infective, Anti-Emetics, Monoclonal Antibodies, Erythropoietin Stimulating Agents and Bisphosphonates; By Indication - Lung Cancer, Breast Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Liver Cancer, Bladder Cancer and Ovarian Cancer; By Distribution Channel - Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies and Compounding Pharmacies: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/cancer-supportive-care-products-market
- Peripheral Intravenous Catheter Market Segmentation By Product Type - Short PIVC, Ported PIVC, Non-Ported PIVC and Integrated/Closed PIVC; By Technology - Conventional PIVC and Safety PIVC; By End-User - Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centres, Clinics, Home Use and Others: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/peripheral-intravenous-catheter-market
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading market intelligence and consulting firm. We deliver syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services which are personalized in nature. FMI delivers a complete packaged solution, which combines current market intelligence, statistical anecdotes, technology inputs, valuable growth insights and an aerial view of the competitive framework and future market trends.
616 Corporate Way, Suite 2-9018,
Valley Cottage, NY 10989,
T (UK): + 44 (0) 20 7692 8790
Press Office: Press@futuremrketinsights.com
SOURCE Future Market Insights
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved
Related Keywords:USA, Medicine, healthcare, medical technologists, Cancer, Dental, Technology, Surgery, Medication, Womens Health, Science, Medical Technology, Medical, Cancer, Other,
Related Sites: HTN - Health Technology Net
Related Newsletter: Tutorial Finder , Review Seeker , DMN Newswire Newsletter