|Page (1) of 1 - 05/17/17||email article||print page|
(May 17, 2017)
NEW YORK, May 17, 2017 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Online benefits administration and Health Savings Account provider, Clarity Benefit Solutions, shares the top eight out-of-the-box benefits companies are using to gain top employees.
In today's highly competitive times, companies must be more creative when it comes to attracting employees. A majority of prospective employees expect sick time, vacation days, and insurance. Here are some out-of-the-box benefits companies are using to gain?and retain?top talent.
- Paternity leave. While it is common for new moms to have maternity leave, progressive companies are offering new dads paid leave. Some companies add in a month of flexible work options after the parents return to the office. For prospective new employees that are looking to start a family, this could be a deal maker.
- On-site masseuse. A massage is ultra-relaxing, and some employers are offering their employees a much-needed break with an on-site masseuse. Relaxed employees are productive employees!
- Yoga time. Many businesses gather together for a weekly yoga class led by a certified instructor. This is another way for employees to relax, recharge, and regroup.
- House cleaning. Some companies are offering house cleaning services as part of their employee benefits package. Coming home to a clean house is a sure-fire way to keep employees happy.
- Laundry service. Employees can bring their laundry to work and have it wash, dried, and folded. Perks like these make employees' home lives less stressed?and thus will make them more focused and productive at the workplace.
- Event tickets/transportation. Forward-thinking companies offer their employees concert, play, or sporting event tickets and then transport them to and from the event.
- Unlimited vacation time. With the caveat that employees get their work done and time?and have someone cover for them while they are away?some employers are offering unlimited days off.
- "Green" incentives. At certain companies, employees are offered cash incentives to go green. For example, if an employee carpools, rides the bus, walks, or bikes they can claim a certain amount of cash per day.
About Clarity Benefit Solutions: Clarity Benefit Solutions provides technology that makes the health insurance plan selection process fast, easy, and straightforward. For over two decades, we have provided clients with industry-leading technology, compliance, and exceptional customer service. Our offering is designed to save time and lower the costs of managing benefits while also promoting employee self-service and automated ACA compliance.
Media Contact: Calvin Clark, Clarity Benefit Solutions, 732-428-8272, [email protected]
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Clarity Benefit Solutions
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved
Related Keywords:Insurance, Surgery, Insurance Companies, Family, Parents,
Related Sites: IBN - Internet , HTN - Health Technology Net
Related Newsletter: Tutorial Finder , Review Seeker , IBN - IT Weekly Newsletter , DMN Newswire Newsletter