|Page (1) of 1 - 09/11/17||email article||print page|
(September 11, 2017)
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Vigamox 2016 U.S Promotional Report" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The 5 Key Questions Addressed by this Report:
- How many physicians were reached by Vigamox through personal promotion in 2016 and how does this compare to its peer set in the Conjunctivitis, Neonatal Infections, and Ophthalmic Infection markets?
- What promotional mix was leveraged (e.g., sales rep detailing, physician education, and paid speaking) and what was the median spend on each type of activity?
- How does Alcon Labs's depth of coverage vary within key specialties (e.g., Pediatric Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Otolaryngology) and how does this compare to its peers and the overall set of rep-accessible physicians?
- How often are physicians receiving paid meals for Vigamox throughout the year (e.g., monthly, quarterly, annually)?
- Who were the most detailed prescribers and top paid speakers for Vigamox in 2016?
Data Sources and Methodology:
- We leverage company-reported financial transaction data disclosed through CMS Open Payments. This data set captures all transfers of value (e.g., speaking fees, consulting fees, travel, education, and meals) made on behalf of a drug or device manufacturer to a physician. Currently, 42 months of longitudinal data is available - covering payments to more than 900,000 U.S. healthcare professionals.
- Over 800 paid interactions across 600 physicians made on behalf of Vigamox were carefully examined to support our analysis. In addition, interaction data from 5 peer products (e.g. Alrex, Bepreve, Besivance, Lotemax, and Pazeo) was leveraged to provide benchmarking and market insights.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3szbq6/vigamox_2016_u_s
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Related Topics: Antibiotics
Related Sites: DMN Newswire , HTN - Health Technology Net
Related Newsletter: Tutorial Finder , Review Seeker , DMN Newswire Newsletter