|Page (1) of 1 - 09/11/17||email article||print page|
(September 11, 2017)
Global Population Health Management Market Information; by Component (Software and Service) by Application (healthcare economics and resource management, healthcare coordination & consultancy, clinical and compliance studies, surveillance and others); by Delivery mode (On-premise, web and cloud based & mobile based) and by End user (Healthcare Providers, healthcare Payers, Government organizations and others) - Forecast to 2023
Population health management is the aggregation and analysis of patient data across multiple health domains and data resources, so as to improve both clinical and financial outcomes. The explosive growth of healthcare data availability which includes clinical data, market data etc. is creating a new set of opportunities and challenges for healthcare industry. In 2012 alone worldwide digital healthcare data was estimated to be around 500 petabytes and is expected to reach 25,000 petabytes by 2020. On the other hand there has been deterioration in clinical outcomes in spite of huge expenditure on healthcare. The U.S. alone spend a whopping 16% of its GDP on healthcare in 2015. Despite this huge GDP expenditure the United States doesn't even rank in the top 10 best public health care systems with countries such as Denmark ranking higher than it. Thus the extreme need to fill in the gap between expenditure and outcomes is the most critical driving factor forpopulation health management market. Other market driving factors include
- Explosion in digitization and computerization of data coupled with the growing processing power and inter-connectivity of systems.
- Need for containing the huge increase in healthcare expenditure
- Demand for value-based care delivery, leading to change from fee-for-service to a value-based payment model
- Implementation of Affordable Care Act and Hospital Readmissions Reduction Program coupled with Medicare initiative to penalize unnecessary patient readmissions.
Get a Sample report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3123 .
- To provide detail analysis of the market structure along with estimated future growth forecast for the next 6 years about various segments and sub-segments of the global Population Health Management market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the global population health management market based on various factors - price analysis, supply chain analysis, Porters Five Force Analysis etc.
- To provide past and estimated future revenue of the market’s segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries - Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific along with Middle East & Africa.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future growth prospect.
- To provide country level analysis of the market’s segments which includes by component, application, delivery mode and by end users.
- To provide overview of key players and their strategic profiling in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies and drawing a competitive landscape of the market.
- To track and analyze developments which are competitive in nature such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments along with research and developments currently taking place in the global population health management market.
The restraints on the market are
- Technical and barriers such as differential file formats, differential data sources such as paper, graphs etc.
- Technological barriers such as problems with data collection and processing, integration of multi-point and multi-sectorial cross channel data etc.
- Security concerns such as legal restrictions, data security and privacy concerns etc.
Taking all these factors the market for Population health management is expected to reach $44.37 billion by the end of the forecast period growing at a CAGR of ~21.2%.
The Global Population Health Management Market is segmented on the basis of component. Based on the component, the market has been segmented as software and service. Based on applications, the market has been segmented into healthcare economics and resource management, healthcare coordination & consultancy, clinical and compliance studies and surveillance and others. Based on the delivery mode, the market has been segmented into on-premise, web and cloud based & mobile based and on the basis of end user, the market has been segmented into healthcare providers, healthcare payers, government organizations and others
Get a discount at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/3123
U.S. accounts for the maximum market share of the global population health management market and is expected to hold this position in the near future. This can be attributed to transition to value-based care delivery, leading to change from fee-for-service to a value-based payment models. The regulatory changes in the U.S. such as implementation of Affordable Care Act and Hospital Readmissions Reduction Program coupled with Medicare initiative to penalize unnecessary patient readmissions will strengthen the position of the U.S. Europe will be the second largest market. However Asia pacific will be the fastest growing market and the growth will be led by China, and India as these nations have huge population with an urgent need to avoid any future extreme healthcare expenditure and the possibilities of achieving highest benefit is in these regions.
Key players of Global Population Health Management Market:
Key players profiled in the report are Allscripts, Inc.; Cerner Corporation; Conifer Health Solutions, LLC, McKesson Corporation, Wellcentive, Inc., Epic Corporation, Inc., IBM Corporation etc.
- Global population health management providers, Manufacturers & suppliers
- Research and development (R&D) companies
- Market research and consulting service providers
- Academic institutes and universities
The report for Global Population Health Management Market by Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detail analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain a deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives a clear picture of current market scenario which includes past and estimated future market size with respect to value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides detail information about and strategies used by top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune -
Related Keywords:Europe,Health & Medicine,Pharmaceuticals & Biotech,U.K,U.S,
Related Sites: DMN Newswire , itbusinessnet.com , HTN - Health Technology Net
Related Newsletter: Tutorial Finder , Review Seeker , IBN - IT Weekly Newsletter , DMN Newswire Newsletter