|Page (1) of 1 - 09/12/17||email article||print page|
(September 12, 2017)
Market Research Future published a research report on “Global Muscle Stimulator Market Research Report- Forecast To 2023” – Market Analysis, Scope, Stake, Progress, Trends and Forecast to 2023.
Market Synopsis of Global Muscle stimulator Market:
The muscle stimulators use electric current to elicit contraction in muscles or nerves. The electric signal has intensity and frequency which mimics the nerve signal system. The market for muscle stimulator is rising due to drivers such as increasing popularity of sports and increased demand for fitness products, increasing healthcare expenditure and rising affordability of muscle stimulators, demand for non-invasive technology devices and growing preference for muscle stimulators among physiotherapists etc. The rising population of geriatrics is also a strong stimulant. According to the world health organization by 2050, the world’s population aged 60 years and older is expected to total 2 billion, up from 900 million in 2015. The world health organization also estimates that today, 125 million people are aged 80 years or older. Thus the huge rise in geriatrics around the globe, will drive the market due to greater frequency of muscle ailments in the geriatrics population. There has been increasing incidence of muscle diseases and disorders such as low back pain, spinal injuries etc. are driving the market. The rise of risk factors such as growing prevalence of diabetes, increasing incidence of accident injuries, occupational injuries etc. is driving the growth of these diseases.
The restraints include competition from alternative therapies such as acupuncture, yoga, and aroma therapy etc., lack of usage guidelines and safety concerns and regulatory uncertainties in the US.
Considering all these factors the market for muscle stimulator is expected to reach $ 768.3 million by the end of 2023, this market is projected to growing at a CAGR of ~ 6.1 % during 2017-2023.
Get a Copy of Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/779
Key players of Global Muscle stimulator Market:
- DJO Global, Inc.
- Mettler Electronics Corp.
- NeuroMetrix, Inc.
- OMRON Corporation
- To provide detail analysis of the market structure along with estimated future growth forecast for the next 6 years about various segments and sub-segments of the global muscle stimulator market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the global muscle stimulator market based on various factors - price analysis, supply chain analysis, Porters Five Force Analysis etc.
- To provide past and estimated future revenue of the market’s segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries - Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific along with Middle East & Africa.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future growth prospect.
- To provide country level analysis of the market’s segments which includes by products, and by application.
- To provide overview of key players and their strategic profiling in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies and drawing a competitive landscape of the market.
- To track and analyze developments which are competitive in nature such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new disease developments along with research and developments currently taking place in the global muscle stimulator market.
- Global muscle stimulator providers, manufacturers & suppliers
- Research and development (R&D) companies
- Market research and consulting service providers
- Academic institutes and universities
The global muscle stimulator market is segmented on the basis of products. Based on the products, the market has been segmented as transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulator, burst mode alternating current, neuromuscular electric stimulation, and interferential current. Based on the application, the market has been segmented as pain management, neurological and movement disorder management and musculoskeletal disorder management.
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/muscle-stimulator-market
US accounts for the maximum market share due to favorable reimbursement scenario and greater expenditure on healthcare. Europe is the second largest market due to large disposable income and rising awareness. Asia pacific region will be the fastest region because of large unmet needs which will be led by China and India. The Middle East and Africa market will be led by the gulf nations particularly Saudi Arabia and UAE. The poor regions of Africa is expected to be a laggard due to poor economic and political conditions.
The report for Global Muscle stimulator Market by Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detail analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain a deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives a clear picture of current market scenario which includes past and estimated future market size with respect to value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides detail information about and strategies used by top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
We are thankful for the support and assistance from Global Muscle Stimulator Market Research Report- Forecast To 2023 chain related technical experts and marketing experts during Research Team survey and interviews.
Company Name: Market Research FutureContact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune -
Related Keywords:Business,Europe,Health & Medicine,U.K,U.S,
Related Sites: DMN Newswire , HTN - Health Technology Net
Related Newsletter: Tutorial Finder , Review Seeker , DMN Newswire Newsletter