|Page (1) of 1 - 12/04/17||email article||print page|
(December 04, 2017)
Florida, December 04, 2017: Cord Stem Cell Banking is the concept which is used to preserve the stem cell for the future use at the time of emergencies. Cryopreservation is a system when stem cells are preserved much below freezing degree temperature. Umbilical cord blood (UCB) is collected from new born baby and it is enriched with adult stem cells it can also be restored from the placenta after the delivery. Stem Cell play very important role in developing tissues in human body and balance the biological activities. Cord stem cell banking demand would increase in coming years due to increasing in the awareness and knowledge about storage of cord blood and tissue stem cell for medical use for the treatment of diabetes, heart diseases, cancer, Parkinson’s disease and others.
The Global Cord Stem Cell Banking Market is segmented on the lines of its Type, Services, application and regional. Based on type it covers cord blood and cord tissues. And Services is segmented into collection and transportation, processing, analysis and storage. Whereas application includes cerebral Palsy, Leukemia, Thalassemia, Anemia, Autism, Diabetes and Others.
The Global Cord Stem Cell Banking Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 4.03 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 20.2% in the given forecast period.
You Can Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/cord-stem-cell-banking-market
The Global Cord Stem Cell Banking Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
The major driving factors of Global Cord Stem Cell Banking Market are as follows:
- Increase in number of childbirths
- Simple system of extraction
- Stem Cells in Disease Treatment is potential
- Support from government authorities for research and development for clinical trials of cord stem cell
- Umbilical Cord Cell Banks potential is growing
- Growing knowledge and awareness of cord stem Therapeutics
The restraining factors of Global Cord Stem Cell Banking Market are as follows:
- High storage cost and maintenance
- Stem Cell Banking Market is having high competition
- Lot of changes in legal rules and regulations
- Cost of cell therapies to treat diseases is high
- Inferiority in accepting
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Cord Stem cell banking and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Cord stem cell banking.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report includeChina Cord Blood Corporation (China), Cryo-Cell International (U.S.), ViaCord (By Perkin Elmer) (U.S.),StemCyte (U.S.), Cord Blood Registry (U.S.), Smart Cells (U.K.), Cryo-Save (Netherlands), Cryoviva (India), LifeCell (India), Cordlife (Singapore) and Cordvida (Brazil). Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets Global Cord Stem Cell Banking Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/cord-stem-cell-banking-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Stem Cell Banking Market, By Bank Type
6.2 Cord Blood
6.3 Cord Tissue
7 Market By Service
7.2 Collection & Transportation
8 Stem Cell Banking Market, By Application
9 Stem Cell Banking Market, By Region
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profile
11.1 CBR Systems, Inc.
11.4 Cryo-Save AG (A Group of Esperite)
11.8 Smart Cells International Ltd.
11.9 Cryoviva India
11.11 China Cord Blood Corporation
Contact Person: John Bay
Email: [email protected]
Country: United States
Related Keywords:Market,News,Global Cord Stem Cell Banking Market,
Related Sites: DMN Newswire , itbusinessnet.com , VideoBasedTutorials , HTN - Health Technology Net
Related Newsletter: Tutorial Finder , Review Seeker , IBN - IT Weekly Newsletter , DMN Newswire Newsletter