|Page (1) of 1 - 02/27/18||email article||print page|
(February 27, 2018)
NEW YORK, Feb. 27, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Cell Harvesting is processes of collecting cell for transplant depends on the source of stem cell. Depending on the degree of confluence of the culture, and the harvesting technique, single cells or cell sheets can be harvested from the Cell Surface. Stem cell transplants includes restoring of blood-forming stem cells in cancer patient. A stem cell transplant is a treatment for leukemia, multiple myeloma, or some types of lymphoma, congenital diseases. Cell transplant can be:
- Autologous – Harvesting of Cell from patient itself (self donor)
- Allogeneic – Harvesting of Cell from someone else.
- Syngeneic – Stem cells come from patients identical twin.
Globally cancer patient count is estimated 16.4 million in 2016.Increase in number of cancer patient is the primary force driving Global Cell Harvesting System Market. Technological advancement with fast and easy procedure of cell harvesting and transplant results in tremendous growth for market. This reports covers primary factors contributing for Harvesting System Market growth, Market Concentration Rate, Technology Trends in Future.
This study includes analysis of cell harvesting sources as
- Umbilical Cord – A large number of stem cells are normally found in the blood of new born babies. After birth, the blood that’s left behind in the placenta and umbilical cord (known as cord blood) can be taken and stored for later use in a stem cell transplant.
- Bone Marrow- Bone marrow is the spongy liquid tissue in the centre of some body bones. It has a rich supply of stem cells, and Bone Marrow is responsible to make blood cells that circulate in your body. Stem cells are 70 times more concentrated in bone marrow than in peripheral blood.
- Peripheral Blood- peripheral blood stem cell transplant, the stem cells are taken from blood. A special thin flexible tube (called a catheter) is put into a large vein in the donor and attached to tubing that carries the blood to a special machine. The machine separates the stem cells from the rest of the blood, which is returned to the donor during the same procedure.
- Adipose tissue – Adipose tissue, or fat, is a medical term for loose connective tissue composed of adipocytes.
Global Cell Harvesting System Market: End User / Application Type
- Academic institutes
- R&D centers.
Global Cell Harvesting System Market: Regional Analysis
- North America
- Southeast Asia
- Latin America
Global Cell Harvesting System Market: Source Type
- Umbilical Cord
- Bone Marrow
- Peripheral Blood
- Adipose tissue
Global Cell Harvesting System Market: Key Player
- Argos Technologies, Inc.
- Perkin Elmer, Inc.
- Brand GmBh + CO KG
- Arthrex, Inc.
- Avita Medical
- Terumo Corporation
- Teleflex, Inc.
Global Cell Harvesting System Market report delivers comprehensive analysis of:
- Market Forecast for 2017-24
- Market growth drivers
- Challenges and Opportunities
- Emerging and Current market trends
- Market player Capacity, Production, Revenue (Value)
- Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import analysis.
- End user/application Analysis
Email- [email protected]
Related Sites: DMN Newswire , HTN - Health Technology Net
Related Newsletter: Tutorial Finder , Review Seeker , DMN Newswire Newsletter