|Page (1) of 1 - 03/19/18||email article||print page|
(March 19, 2018)
Hand, foot and mouth disease is an illness that causes sores in or on the mouth and on the hands, feet, and legs. Hand, foot and mouth disease (HFMD) is most commonly caused by coxsackievirus A16, a member of the enterovirus family. Symptoms include fever, headache, loss of appetite and ulcers in the throat (including tonsils), mouth, and tongue. Treatment includes antibiotics and pain relievers.
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease - Pipeline Review, H1 2018, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease (Infectious Disease), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase I, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 2, 3, 1 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 4 and 2 molecules, respectively.
Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease (Infectious Disease).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease (Infectious Disease) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease (Infectious Disease) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease (Infectious Disease) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease (Infectious Disease)
Reasons to buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease (Infectious Disease).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease (Infectious Disease) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Content: Key Points
List of Tables
List of Figures
Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease - Overview
Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease - Therapeutics Development
Pipeline by Companies
Pipeline by Universities/Institutes
Products under Development by Companies
Products under Development by Universities/Institutes
Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease - Therapeutics Assessment
Assessment by Target
Assessment by Mechanism of Action
Assessment by Route of Administration
Assessment by Molecule Type
Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
Chongqing Zhifei Biological Products Co Ltd
CJ HealthCare Corp
Sentinext Therapeutics Sdn Bhd
Shanghai Zerun Biotechnology Co Ltd
Takeda Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease - Drug Profiles
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349
Related Keywords:Business,Health & Medicine,Pharmaceuticals & Biotech,Science,World,
Related Sites: DMN Newswire , HTN - Health Technology Net
Related Newsletter: Tutorial Finder , Review Seeker , DMN Newswire Newsletter