|Page (1) of 1 - 07/10/18||email article||print page|
(July 10, 2018)
MCHENRY, Ill., July 10, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Medela LLC, the #1 recommended breast pump brand*, announced its full line of maternity and nursing apparel, the Seamless Collection, is now available, offering a garment for every stage of a mom's breast milk feeding experience. From bras and bustiers that make it easy to quickly breastfeed or discreetly pump, to comfortable tank tops and support belts that ensure mom has what she needs to feed her baby, the collection takes moms from pregnancy to postpartum.
"We're thrilled to introduce moms to the Seamless Collection. It features mom-favorites and new additions. We designed the collection with four things in mind: comfort, function, ease and durability," said Melissa Gonzales, managing director of Medela USA. "Every feature is developed based on research and feedback from moms. Whether she's expecting, has recently given birth or is breastfeeding on-the-go, we have a garment to give her the reliable support she needs and the comfort she deserves."
Introducing Medela's line of maternity and nursing apparel that includes:
- Pregnancy & Postpartum: Nursing Sleep Bra (MSRP $19.99): The Nursing Sleep Bra provides mom with a seamless, racerback design. The nylon spandex fabric blend adapts to mom's changing shape and has unique wicking properties to keep her cool and comfortable all night long. Its crisscross front ensures that she can feed baby easily and quickly, a must for night-time feeding. The design features a wider lower band to keep it in place and prevent bunching.
- Pregnancy & Postpartum: Maternity and Postpartum Support Belts (MSRP $20.99): Providing the extra support and control needed before and after delivery, with a lightweight and breathable material, the belt secures with an easy hook and loop fastener closure and is smooth and invisible under clothing.
- 2nd Trimester through Postpartum: Tank Top (MSRP $34.99): Made from a soft, breathable cotton fabric blend, this non-wire, seamless tank top features full-drop cups, allowing for easy and discreet breastfeeding. It is ideal for layering and the "open-and-close" clips can easily be unhooked and re-attached, remaining safely in place when needed.
- 2nd Trimester through Postpartum: T-Shirt Bra (MSRP $39.99): With an extra-stretchy under-bust band, soft fabric and removable cups, the seamless T-Shirt Bra gently shapes while creating an attractive silhouette and provides everyday comfort throughout each step of the maternity and nursing experience.
- 3rd Trimester through Postpartum: Comfort Bra (MSRP $34.99): The non-wire and seamless design provides great support and everyday comfort during pregnancy and while nursing. One-handed, "open-and-close" clips can easily be unhooked and re-attached, remaining in place when needed. For maternity and nursing, the L/XL sizes have a 3-row hook and eye.
- Postpartum: Easy Expression® Bustier (MSRP $39.99): Designed with Adaptive Stretch™ technology, the Easy Expression Bustier adapts to mom's changing body, providing an exceptional fit and comfort throughout her breast milk pumping journey. With reinforced openings for superior no-slip support and an integrated top hook making it easy to zip, the bustier can be worn alone or over a nursing bra or camisole. The machine-washable, soft nylon and spandex fabric is available in nude and black, supporting a broader range of sizes.
Founded in 1961, Medela is led by Michael Larsson and concentrates on two business units: "Human Milk," providing research-based breast milk feeding solutions, and "Healthcare," engineering and manufacturing medical vacuum technology solutions. Medela is headquartered in Switzerland and has 18 subsidiaries, distributing its products to more than 100 countries throughout the world. For more information, visit www.Medela.com.
About Medela LLC
Medela's US-based manufacturing and development facility is headquartered in McHenry, Illinois. Every year, more than one million mothers in the U.S. rely on Medela's technology. As the #1 breast pump brand*, Medela provides the best in research-based breast milk feeding products and clinical education to support moms' breast milk feeding journey. The company is fully dedicated to supporting mothers so that they can provide breast milk to their baby for as long as they choose. For more information, visit www.MedelaBreastfeedingUS.com.
*QuintilesIMS ProVoice Survey; Nov-Oct 2017.
Medela wordmark and logo and Easy Expression are registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. Adaptive Stretch is a trademark of Medela.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/medela-unveils-the-seamless-collection-of-maternity--nursing-apparel-to-provide-moms-with-comfort-support-and-shape-from-pregnancy-to-postpartum-300677975.html
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved
Related Keywords:USA, Inc.,Pregnancy,Surgery,Womens Health,Pregnancy,Science,Medical,Business,
Related Sites: DMN Newswire , HTN - Health Technology Net
Related Newsletter: Tutorial Finder , Review Seeker , DMN Newswire Newsletter