|Page (1) of 1 - 10/11/18||email article||print page|
(October 11, 2018)
The global next generation sequencing (NGS) market is expected to grow at a growth rate of 9.1% to reach USD 20.8 billion by 2025. This comprehensive study reveals the market estimate numbers for different market segments. Along with that, the study covers qualitative insights, strategic benchmarking and thorough competitive landscaping in the report spreading over 150 pages.
Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) is a technique that enables the sequencing of thousands of DNA molecules simultaneously. This technique has revolutionized the medical fields, in terms of the treatment of genetic diseases, use of personalized medicines and clinical diagnostic techniques. NGS technology is used for the wide range of sequencing approaches such as transcriptome, genome, and epigenome of any organism. Advancement in technologies has stimulated the uptake of NGS techniques among end-users, leading to driving the market growth. A significant advancement in NGS technology occurred with the introduction of paired-end (PE) sequencing technique. PE sequencing method involves the sequencing of DNA fragments at both ends and enables to align the reverse and forward reads as reading pairs. Additionally, producing the twice reads and alignment of reverse and forward read pairs improve accuracy and ability to sequence effectively compared to the single read data. Such introduction is anticipated to stimulate the demand for NGS technologies, augmenting the market growth to great extent.
Companies such as Illumina, Inc., Qiagen, Agilent Technologies, Genomatix GmbH, and Roche are profiled in the study. Among which, Roche and Illumina Inc. accounted for the significant share of the total market. This is majorly attributed to their product offerings to the market of technologically advanced next-generation sequencing platforms such as HiSeq and Miseq which are capable of rapidly sequencing whole genomes at relatively less expensive costs.
To request a free sample copy:
1. Targeted sequencing captured a significant share of the global market owing to the significant advantages of it compared to the traditional WGS study
2. NGS technique has major applications in oncology wherein it is used to sequence and Catalogue gene mutations for further development of novel cancer diagnostic and therapeutic methodologies, witnessing the significant increase in demand throughout the future period.
3. NGS has emerged as an essential and important tool to understand the altered genetic pathways responsible for the development of cancer.
4. The pre-sequencing segment covers products such as NGS library preparation kits, NGS semi-automated library preparation, and clonal amplification. This phase includes the sample preparation processes that are undertaken prior to the sequencing step. In 2017, this segment captured USD 1,345.9 million, growing at a significant growth rate.
5. Developing regions such as the Asia Pacific and Latin America is projected to grow with the strong growth rate. The growth of these countries is majorly attributed to the significant developments by China and Japan for technological integration of NGS methodologies, and the development of healthcare, R&D, and clinical development frameworks
Browse full report with in-depth TOC on Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market, By Technology, By Application, By Product & Services, By End Use, And Geography Analysis, Share, Trends, Size, & Forecast From 2014 2025 at
The scope of this report covers the market by its major segments, as follows:
Next Generation Sequencing Market, by Technology:
Whole Exon Sequencing (WES)
Whole Genome Sequencing (WGS)
Next Generation Sequencing Market, by Application:
Next Generation Sequencing Market, by Product & Services:
Next Generation Sequencing Market, by End Use:
Next Generation Sequencing Market by Region:
1. North America (U.S., and Canada)
2. Europe (Germany, and France)
3. Asia Pacific (India, and China)
4. Latin America
5. Middle East and Africa
6. Rest of the World
Key players profiled in this report with special attention on competitive landscape includes, (can be further customized to include an additional 10 profiles of companies):
1. Illumina, Inc.
3. Agilent Technologies
4. Genomatix GmbH
Key benefits of the report:
The report presents a macro and micro-level outlook regarding the industry. Thus, it becomes easy for our clients to perceive the business landscape and take a glimpse of their own standing in it.
A thorough analysis of relevant statistical data to estimate the market paradigms
Exceptional understanding of the region and country-specific markets. The report will answer some of the toughest questions regarding the market shares, sizes, forecasts segmentations, and growth specific to the countries.
Well-designed strategic framework analyzes the market movements including regional expansion, mergers & acquisitions, and new product developments
Find out more by getting in touch: https://www.analystviewmarketinsights.com/get-in-touch/
About AnalystView Market Insights
AnalystView Market Insights is a market research and consulting firm that adopts a proactive approach to provide the diverse need for accurate and precise market research, custom research, and consulting solutions across geographies and industry verticals. We strive to develop meaningful and evidence-based research data that helps our clients, empowering organizations and brands of all sizes with strategic analysis, accurate data, and consumer trends for various industries such as Healthcare, Bulk Chemicals, Semiconductors, Electronics, and Foods and Beverages.
Company Name: AnalystView Market InsightsContact Person: Mr. Jose (Press & Marketing Manager)
Country: United States
Related Keywords:Europe,Health & Medicine,Pharmaceuticals & Biotech,U.S,World,
Related Sites: DMN Newswire , HTN - Health Technology Net
Related Newsletter: Tutorial Finder , Review Seeker , DMN Newswire Newsletter