DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Pharmacovigilance Market Research Report by Type (Contract Outsourcing and In-house), Clinical Trial, Method, End User, State – United States Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The United States Pharmacovigilance Market size was estimated at USD 1,373.24 million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 1,554.08 million in 2022, and is projected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 14.58% to reach USD 3,109.03 million by 2027.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies – USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, AUD, CAD, and CHF. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
In this report, the years 2019 and 2020 are considered historical years, 2021 as the base year, 2022 as the estimated year, and years from 2023 to 2027 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Pharmacovigilance to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Type, the market was studied across Contract Outsourcing and In-house.
- Based on Clinical Trial, the market was studied across Phase I, Phase II, Phase III, Phase IV, and Pre-clinical.
- Based on Method, the market was studied across Cohort Event Monitoring, EHR Mining, Intensified ADR Reporting, Spontaneous Reporting, and Targeted Spontaneous Reporting.
- Based on End User, the market was studied across Academic & Research Institutes, Government Agencies, Health Insurance Companies, Hospitals & Care Providers, and Pharma & Biotech Companies.
- Based on State, the market was studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
The report delivers insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecasts, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects.
It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Pharmacovigilance Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others.
Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the United States Pharmacovigilance Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the United States Pharmacovigilance Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the United States Pharmacovigilance Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the United States Pharmacovigilance Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the United States Pharmacovigilance Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the United States Pharmacovigilance Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the United States Pharmacovigilance Market?
- Accenture, PLC
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- C.H. Boehringer Sohn AG & Ko. KG
- Capgemini SE
- Clinquest Group B.V.
- Covance Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- FMD K&L Inc
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- HCL Technologies
- IBM Corporation
- ICON PLC
- Infosys Limited
- Janssen Research & Development, LLC
- Laboratory Corporation
- Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings
- Novartis International AG
- Oracle Corporation
- PAREXEL International
- Pfizer Inc.
- Quanticate International limited
- Sanofi S.A.
- Syneos Health
- Take Solutions Ltd.
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Wipro Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/c0c1yz
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900