LOS ANGELES, Nov. 19, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — Acumen Research and Consulting, a global provider of market research studies, in a recently published report titled “Ambulatory EHR Market By Application (Patient Management, Practice Management, E-prescribing, Population Health Management, Referral Management, Health Analytics, Decision Support), By Delivery Mode (Client Server-based, Web-based), By End User Mode (Independent Ambulatory Centers, Hospital-owned Ambulatory Centers) – Global Industry Analysis, Market Size, Opportunities And Forecast, 2019 – 2026″.
Free Download Sample Report Pages for Better understanding@ https://www.acumenresearchandconsulting.com/request-sample/1612
Geographically, the global ambulatory Electronic Health Record (EHR) market dominated by the North America region in 2018 and is expected to maintain its dominance in the coming years as well. This can be attributed to the high penetration of information technology in the healthcare field due to government regulations, high healthcare spending, and the presence of major market players in the region. Companies successfully developed EHR as per client requirements that help to enhance the performance of ambulatory facilities. However, Asia Pacific is anticipated to observe the fastest growth during the forecast period. This can be attributed to increasing penetration of digital solutions in many countries in the region due to growing awareness about the healthcare IT field and its benefit, increasing disposable income, rapidly increasing number of ambulatory facilities, and investment by market players in the region. There is an increasing demand for digital solutions from the Asia Pacific region to maintain large patient volume’s appointments, prescription data, and treatment plans. Hence, ambulatory EHR is anticipated to grow with the fastest rate in the region.
Based on the application, the ambulatory EHR market has been categorized into patient management, practice management, e-prescribing, population health management, referral management, health analytics, and decision support. Practice management accounted for the largest share of the market in 2018 due to the high demand to streamline the large volume of patients.
View Detail Information with Complete TOC@ https://www.acumenresearchandconsulting.com/ambulatory-ehr-market
Based on the delivery mode of the EHR, the market is divided into client server-based and web-based. Web-based EHR accounted for the maximum share of the market in 2018 due to high penetration. Web-based systems are more popular in physicians and care providers with small to medium scale set-up as they offer extensive customization based on their client requirements and can be installed without the presence of an in-house server. Furthermore, web-based EHR is anticipated to observe the fastest growth during the forecast period as well due to ease of use for the various healthcare providers and lesser cost of installation as they require limited hardware infrastructure.
Based on the end-user, the ambulatory EHR market divided into independent ambulatory centers and hospital-owned ambulatory centers. Independent ambulatory centers accounted for the largest share of the market. However, hospitals are gaining interest in the ownerships of ASC’s to provide cost-effective solutions.
Key players operating in the ambulatory EHR market are Allscripts Healthcare LLC; Cerner Corporation, McKesson Corporation; Epic, athenahealth, Inc.; NextGen Healthcare, and MEDITECH. Mergers, acquisitions, and innovative software development are the key strategies being adopted by the market players to increase their share.
- Ambulatory Health Care Services Market – The global market size is expected to surpass US$ 4.4 Tn by 2026, growing at a noteworthy CAGR of 5.9% over forecast 2019 to 2026.
- Ambulatory Surgical and Emergency Centers Market – The global market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% from 2019 to 2026, market size poised to reach US$ 203 Bn by 2026.
Some of the key observations regarding ambulatory EHR industry include:
- In April 2019, Montana based Frances Mahon Deaconess Hospital and Kansas based Atchison Hospitallaunched a web-based MEDITECH EHR system.The solution enables providers to view complete health records of patientsacross all care settings using a single IT platform.
- In April 2019, CPSI, a Community Health EHR vendor, acquired Get Real Health for USD 11 million to expand its product portfolio of a patient engagement solution. Now users of CPSI’s ambulatory and acute EHR systems have the opportunity to use CHBaseand InstantPHR to engage with their patients.
- In February 2019, eMDs acquired Aprima to increase its focus on ambulatory care solutions. Together, the companies can provide solutions in more than 26,000 hospitals and practices. Aprimaalong with the EHR offers practice management solutions and revenue management solutions to ambulatory care facilities.
- In February 2019, VeritasCapital acquired Athenahealth for about USD 5.7 billion. Both companies will leverage their experience in healthcare IT and can provide new solutions to the healthcare industry.
- In October 2018, UnitedHealth, the U.S. based one of the largest commercial healthcare insurers, declared to launch fully integrated and portable EHR for its 50 million member by next year.
- In July 2018, Veritas Capital acquired ambulatory care, revenue cycle, and workforce management solution assets from GE Healthcare for USD 1 billion. This acquisition helps Veritas to expand its business in healthcare technology space by supporting the development of innovative products & solutions and thereby improving efficiencies.
Request for Customization@ https://www.acumenresearchandconsulting.com/request-customization/1612
The report is readily available and can be dispatched immediately after payment confirmation.
Buy this premium research report – https://www.acumenresearchandconsulting.com/buy-now/0/1612
If you would like to place an order or have any questions, please feel free to contact at email@example.com | +1-407-915-4157 OR +1-408-900-9135
Acumen Research and Consulting (ARC) is a global provider of market intelligence and consulting services to information technology, investment, telecommunication, manufacturing, and consumer technology markets. ARC helps investment communities, IT professionals, and business executives to make fact based decisions on technology purchases and develop firm growth strategies to sustain market competition. Among the industries served include aerospace and defense, information and communication technology (ICT), semiconductor and electronics, healthcare and pharmaceuticals, chemicals, advanced materials, banking, finance services and insurance (BFSI), and others.
Our collective industry experience of over 100 years has helped us to offer appropriate market information and our global reach and regional connects ensures appropriate insights into regional markets to guarantee apt delivery of information.
Our regional market intelligence helps our clients to identify potential opportunities and develop growth strategies across regions and countries. Our services are geared towards offering best market research to our clients.
Mr. Frank Wilson
Acumen Research and Consulting
17890, Castleton St #218, Rowland Heights, CA 91748 United States
Tel: +1-407-915-4157 OR +1-408-900-9135
SOURCE Acumen Research and Consulting